As A Student Researcher, What Are Your Guiding Principles In The Gathering, Processing, Presenting,

as a student researcher, what are your guiding principles in the gathering, processing, presenting, and interpretation of data

As a student researcher, my guiding principles in the gathering, processing, presenting, and interpreting of data is to be honest with myself. I am not perfect at all times but I try hard to make sure that I do everything possible to ensure that I have done no harm or wrong by collecting, analyzing, reporting, and sharing information. This includes being open-minded about new ideas and approaches, having an open mind when it comes to other people’s opinions, and keeping an eye on how much time I spend doing research so that I can balance work/life responsibilities.


Comments