Additional Activities, The Principles Of Art, And Design, Walk Through The Content..., Poetry Is An

Additional Activities

THE PRINCIPLES OF ART
AND DESIGN
WALK through the content...
Poetry is an art form in human language for its aesthetic
language. Looking back to the contents of this material,
can you make a seven-line self- learning check by
completing the "I phrase" below. The contents must
reflect your insights and experiences about your
learning in the different principles of art.
I read
I know
I think
I believe
I realized
I learned
I look forwardlTHE PRINCIPLES OF ART
AND DESIGN
1
WALK through the content...
Poetry is an art form in human language for its aesthetic...
https://brainly.ph/question/11916298?utm_source=android&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=question

Answer:

diko alam eh huhuhuuhu gtgdknnifwnc


Comments