Paki Answer Sa Test2 1,2 And 3 Salamat Po

Paki answer sa test2 1,2 and 3 salamat po

Answer:

1. Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, share the experience. If not, what do you plan to do in the future?

Answer: Yes. During the typhoon Odette, I tried gathering clothes that are still good to be worn that might be helpful for those who lost everything. I made sure that all of those are in good condition and are ready to wear.

2. You were asked to travel to South Africa to help build houses for the poor, but you will not get paid and you will have to stop schooling for a while. Will you take the offer or refuse? Why?

Answer: I have to refuse the offer because I also came from a poor family so my family needs my help. I know there are people out there who can help them better than me. I need to take care of my little siblings at home.

3. How can you help people in your community live better lives?

Answer: I want to spread happiness and optimism. I want people to see me as a happy person and somehow make them realize that despite struggles, there are still many reasons for us to be happy.

#BRAINLYFAST!


Comments